Cooking time: 1 h
- 1 butternut of 1.2 kilo
- 1 pumpkin of 1.2 kilo
- 3 parsnips (other root veggies work too, carrots…)
- 125 spinach salad leaves
- 1 spring onion
- 2 spoons parsley
- 75 grams of pine nuts ( or pecan)
- 2 Biancolatte burratas
- 3 large spoons olive oil
- pepper & salt to taste
- 2 vanilla buds
- 2 oranges
- 6 large spoons olive oil
- preheat the oven to 150°C. Peal the veggies, take out the seeds, rinse & slice them (about 1 cm).
- spread a bit of oil on the oven pan, place the veggies slices, poor the olive oil all over, salt & pepper to taste (I use a lot). Cook for 1 hour.
- Prepare the vinaigrette: get the juice from the oranges. Open the vanilla buds & collect the seeds. In a bowl, mix the vanilla, orange juice, oil, a bit of salt.
- Roast the pine nuts in a pan, slice the spring onion, rinsed spinach & parsley
- When the veggies are cooked, take out & let cool 10min. Spread the nuts, the spinach, onions, parsley, the two burrata & the vinaigrette. Add salt & pepper to taste.
Eva Piccon, Founder & Chef HAPPYNOMIE