Eurosia 2019 - Rose' (90% Sangiovese, 5% Syrah, 5% Gamay Perugino)
Cantina Terramante is a jewel in the heart of Italy: it is a small, organic, family winery in the center of Umbria. Their focus is on small batch, high quality production in limited quantities.
Eurosia is a well structured Rose'. Perfect with fish and also meat. Great for apero during hot summer days.
- Grape variety: 90% Sangiovese, 5% Syrah, 5% Gamay Perugino
- Vineyard soil: Sandy, clayey, mixed with limestone formations on a thick layer of sandstone boulder.
- Vineyard exposure: South west
- Vines type of training method: Spurred cordon
- Bottles produced: 1,200
- Vinification: Night harvest, manually, careful selection of bunches and low temperature fermentation.
- In the cellar, no chemical products are used, besides minimal use of sulfites.
- Not clarified
- Sulfites: 13ppm
- Alcohol: 13.5 % vol